The Initial Approval Certificate is a document which states that the government of the emirate where you desire to register your company, as well as the issuing authority from where your license will be issued (DED, Free Zone or Offshore Authorities) have no objection against yourself, your nationality, nor against your business activity and legal form, The Initial Approval Certificate records partners, legal type and activities of the licence. Additional approval might be needed from certain authorities or ministries controlling certain activities, such as the ministry of health and healthcare authorities in case of Hospitals, or Ministry of knowledge and education in case of schools and institutes… etc
- Apply for your company name.
- Partners will need to draft and sign a Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- In case of (DED) Company you must sign a partnership agreement with a UAE national depending on the type of his partnership (Active or Non Active Partner).
- Preparation of share certificate, depending on the amount, value of shares, and their ownership.
All types of business in the UAE must have a physical address, either leased or owned by one or all shareholders.
Some types of activities require special approvals from the Municipality or from other certain authorities of ministries controlling those activities.
You can also choose to locate your company in an authorised business centre, in which case you do not need location-related approvals from the Municipality.
Processing your complete set of submitted documents
- Initial Approval Certificate, & Approval From certain authorities if required
- Trade Name Certificate
- Personal documents (Passport, & ID)
- Registered Tenancy Contract, including special approvals if required
- Share Certificate, & Memorandum of Association MOA
Once the above documents are completed, the license incorporation shall begin which takes 1 – 2 weeks depending on the issuing authorities.
Note: Some authorities request that the company must have a bank account with the whole share capital deposited before the license is incorporated.
Our Advisors will guide you through the bank account opening process. We offer a wide range of banking solutions with local banks providing professional business banking standards. The procedure is smooth once all documents are available.
- Signing of the bank account opening documents
- Providing all necessary Due Diligence and Compliance documents
- Compliance process for bank account opening (10-14 business days)
Online banking and company credit cards could also be done within days, and all related items could be delivered to preferred address