ded mainland

DED Mainland Company

Most LLC company formation in Dubai requires a partnership to be signed with
a local Emirati.
And the local sponsor will hold 51% states of the company, while the expat investor
will own the remaining 49%. The local Emirati becomes the visa sponsor. However if the
expat investor is a GCC
national there is no requirement for a local partnership. The Department of Economic Development
(DED) is the regulatory authority, which issues the license.

Most LLC company formation in Dubai requires a partnership to be signed with a local Emirati. And the
local sponsor will hold 51% states of the company, while the expat investor will own the remaining 49%.
The local Emirati becomes the visa sponsor. However if the expat investor is a GCC national there is no
requirement for a local partnership. The Department of Economic Development (DED) is the regulatory authority,
which issues the license.

The Benefits of Forming a DED Mainland Company

  • Operations all over UAE – You have the freedom to operate your business anywhere in the UAE with no restrictions.
    You can even tie up with freezone companies and facilitate business for them.
  • Variety of license types – The DED Mainland offers many license types for business setups in the mainland.
  • Visas – You can avail of an investor visa and the number of your employee visa quota depends on the type of license and facility.
  • Free Funds Transfer – There are no fees to pay when transferring funds in and out of the UAE through your mainland company.
  • Tax Benefits – As a business setup in Dubai, you can avail of good tax benefits, especially because the UAE government has signed a Double Tax Avoidance Agreement with a number of countries.

These are some of the key benefits for starting setting up a business in Dubai Mainland. However to setup any business can be a tedious process because of the procedures, hence it is best to hire a professional consultant. You can contact us to discuss the LLC company formation in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE with one of our experienced advisers.